The Hot Ericeira Bluesea Apartment
This apartment offers accommodation in Ericeira, 37 km from Lisbon. Ericeira Apartment – Blue Sea features views of the city and is 19 km from Sintra. Free WiFi is provided.
The unit is fitted with a kitchen. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.
Cascais is 30 km from the apartment, while Óbidos is 50 km from the property. The nearest airport is Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport, 33 km from Ericeira Apartment – Blue Sea.
According to independent reviews, the apartment is located in our guest’s favourite part of Ericeira, in the historical city centre.
Come and get to know Ericeira. We speak your language!
To ensure the best prices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free private Wi-Fi available in all the apartment
Tall chair for babies
Wardrobe / Closet
MEDIA & TECHNOLOGY
Flat screen TV
BED ROOM COMMODITIES
Wooden floor / Parquet
No pets allowed.
Private apartment in a building
Smoking is not allowed inside the house
Picturesquely draped across sandstone cliffs above the blue Atlantic, sunny, whitewashed Ericeira is popular with lisboêtas seeking a quick weekend getaway. It’s equally renowned for spectacular ocean vistas and excellent seafood restaurants and is also a mecca for surfers, who come here for the great waves and camaraderie. The town’s old centre is clustered around Praça da República, with the sprawl of newer development spreading south and north.
COVID-19 Supplementary Information for Guests
Our Bluesea apartments team is excited that you are joining us and we hope to make you feel as safe as possible while you are with us.
Please read our COVID-19 Supplementary Information for Guests. This is for the safety of everyone: you and your family, but also the health and safety of our staff and their families, as well as of other guests.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
Cleaning and disinfection
- To ensure proper cleaning and disinfection, we are no longer accepting early check ins or late check outs. This means that all check outs must be completed by 11:00 am and that check ins cannot be done before the 16:00 pm.
- After check out, all windows are opened to allow air to circulate in all rooms.
- All surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected with bleach or alcohol-based cleaning products, and heavy-use areas will be thoroughly disinfected: kitchen countertops, bathrooms, door handles, light switches, keys, remote controls, etc.
- All our beds and bed pillows have impermeable covers that are changed for every new reservation.
- All our sheets and towels are washed at high temperatures.
- Curtains, sofas and other tissue surface items are disinfected with disinfectant spray.
Preparing your trip
- As always, we recommend that guests purchase travel insurance so that they are fully covered in the event of cancellation and trip interruption.
- Bring masks for yourself and all other guests. It is mandatory for check in. All public places in Portugal require that you wear masks indoors.
- If any of the guests do not have a mask for check in you will need to purchase it from us. Price is 2€/mask.
- Because of the need to report any possible cases of Covid-19 to the health authorities, it is crucial that you or someone in your party have a mobile phone that works in Portugal. If you or someone in your party becomes ill, we have a protocol in place to isolate the suspected case and help you as much as we can.
- We will keep operating on a personal check-in basis, but with the necessary measures.
- Please let us know your arrival time ate least 24 in the day before arrival and let us know if you need to change it for any reason
- No handshake or contact compliment is allowed.
- The guest registration, shall be performed online previously, with the filling of the form you receive some days before arrival. Unfortunately, we do not have any other way of receiving the city tax, so it should be paid in cash. Please try to have the exact amount to avoid changes.
- The house book with rules and instructions about the house is available online. You can find the link inside the house. Please take some time to read it and contact us if you have any questions.
Inside our properties
- All apartments have alcohol gel in the entrance of the house and soap dispensers in every bathroom. Please wash your hands well immediately upon entering the apartment.
- We have removed most of the rugs, decorative pillows and other decorative items. We realize these items make the apartments ‘homier’, but they are also potential problem spots for infection and are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- The apartments have been cleaned and disinfected according to the recommendations of Portugal Tourism Government and Government Health Department before your arrival. During your stay, please also take care to keep you and your family safe. Each apartment contains cleaning items which you can use to periodically clean heavy-use spots such as door handles and light switches.
- If there is any problem with the apartment that requires assistance either from a member of our staff, they will only enter with your permission, and everyone who is in the same room should wear a mask. In entering any apartment that is currently occupied, staff will always be wearing a mask.
- Consider keeping at least one window open in each room so that the air can circulate. To keep the apartment cool in the summer heat, lower the blinds about halfway.
- When on the property, do not linger in common areas longer than necessary. Please maintain social distancing: keep any visitors to your apartment to an absolute minimum and that you do not visit other guests or have them visiting your apartment.
- Consider leaving all shoes at the door.
COVID possible case
In case any guest presents one of the following symptoms:
- shortness of breath
1. Immediately contact us:
2. Contact the national health number 808242424 from a Portuguese phone number. If you do not have a Portuguese phone number contact us and we redirect your call.
In case you have to stay in isolation, the extension of your stay with us will depend on availability. The costs of this extension have to be supported by you.
- In the closet for each bedroom you will find at least two large trash black bags. Before you leave the apartment, please put:
- In one bag: add all used bedding. Tie the bag and ensure it is properly closed. Please leave duvets and quilts folded on the bed to avoid mixing with the bedding and make it easier for our removal
- In the other bag: add all towels. Tie the bag and ensure it is properly closed.
- Dispose of all trash (including recyclables) in the proper containers in the square.
- Do not leave any food in the fridge or on the kitchen counters.
- Unless there is an obvious chance of rain, please leave one window open in each room so that air can circulate.
- Leave the key in the entrance of the house (never on the door) and close the door. Please make sure the door is correctly closed, by pushing it from the outside. Text us to let us know you left the apartment.
Drop us a line
We know the surroundings and can suggest several beaches, cultural places or help you schedulling other activities available such as tours or surf classes. Please let us know if we can help you also with transfers from/to the airpor or any other place.
Fell free to contact us anytime using the form below or our e-mail: email@example.com